Our Defined Contribution (DC) team is a leading advisor in the DC Pensions market. If you are looking for a challenging complex consulting environment requiring innovative solutions, then this is the role for you. You will be instrumental in driving forward the shape of future pension provisions and delivering innovative solutions to our clients’ defined contribution pension arrangements.
Our graduate roles begin in September with an 18-month Graduate Development Programme, starting with a residential course. You will quickly acquire the knowledge and skills to move forward in your career while simultaneously studying for the Advanced Diploma in Retirement Provision through the Pensions Management Institute (PMI). What’s more, our comprehensive study package will give you the resources and time to succeed at every stage of your development.
Your key duties will include:
· Collecting and interpreting data to develop solutions for both external and internal clients in terms of client reports, meetings and queries
· Applying relevant legislation to client issues
· Communicating effectively to external and internal clients in a non technical manner
· Developing understanding of client needs in order to be able to deliver high standards of client service
· Performing in accordance with financial targets and standards; time recording, budget monitoring, billing and all other aspects of financial management
· Working in partnership and developing relationships with internal teams, across lines of business and with corporate and trustee clients
· Developing coaching and delegation skills.
· Satisfactory progress in your exams
Key skills and qualifications:
· A minimum of 300 UCAS obtained in 3 subjects and a 2.1 honours degree in a semi numerical or numerical degree discipline (equivalent qualifications are accepted)
· An interest in pensions and financial markets is essential
· A strong customer service focus and desire to work with clients to help them achieve their objectives
· Ability to work in a team with rapidly changing priorities and demands
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to assimilate data, review and solve client issues
· An ability to work to tight deadlines
· Ability to balance work, study and personal life effectively